Allergy Asthma Treatment Plans - Conditions We Treat
From the moment you walk through our doors as a patient or care giver, we are focused on delivering patient-focused care guided by long experience and tested guidelines. We see patients suffering any of the following conditions:
- AERD (Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease)
- Allergies (Environmental, Food, Insect, and Drug)
- Allergic Rhinitis (a.k.a. "Hay Fever")
- Allergy Induced Asthma (Allergic Asthma)
- Antibiotic Allergies
- Breathing Problems
- (Chronic Congestion, and/or "Colds" That Don't Go Away)
- Chronic Cough
- Including "Night Cough", "Persistent Dry Cough"
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Hives (Urticaria) & Swelling (Angioedema)
- Drug Allergies
- Penicillin Allergy Testing
- Aspirin Desensitization
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- EoE - Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Food Allergies
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Immune Deficiency Disorders (Primary Immune Deficiency)
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Polyps
- Pediatric Allergies
- Pediatric Asthma
- Reactive Airway Disease
- Seasonal Allergies (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter)
- Pollen | Grass | Trees | Ragweed | Mold / Fungus
- Sinusitis (Sinus Infections, Sinus pain, Sinus Headaches)
- Upper Respiratory Conditions/Symptoms
- And More ...
We see adults and children and are currently offering same day appointments. To schedule an appointment immediately, you may: Call us at (301) 879 - 7700 or contact us online here.
More On Some Conditions We Treat
Allergies and allergy-induced conditions negatively affect the health and lifestyles of allergy sufferers in Silver Spring, Montgomery County, and throughout the Washington DC area. At Alpha Allergy & Asthma, we test for, diagnose, treat, and manage patients affected by food allergies, drug allergies, seasonal allergies, and environmental allergies. We also care for patients suffering from related conditions such as allergy-induced asthma, and allergic rhinitis and more. We perform allergy testing, and allergy shots (allergen immunotherapy) among other procedures.
What is Anaphylaxis? Anaphylaxis is a severe and life-threatening allergic reaction. Our allergists are experienced in the management and treatment of such severe allergic reactions. We are also experts at educating our patients in steps to take in managing their allergies to reduce the risk of anaphylaxis.
Allergic rhinitis, also commonly known as Hay Fever, has symptoms that include sneezy, itchy, runny nose, as well as other related symptoms in the eyes, throat, mouth and ears. If you need an allergist to determine whether your symptoms are due to allergic rhinitis - or you need to seek treatment - we can help.
Asthma and Asthma-related conditions affect over 25 million people in the United States. Our allergist-immunologists are excellent asthma doctors who specialize in the proper diagnosis, treatment and care of this illness. At Alpha Allergy & Asthma, you can have your lung function test done, results interpreted, diagnosis made or ruled out, and in the case of asthma, proper treatment prescribed and administered..